Our story starts when Regal Travel was established as a small family business, with just two team members.
- Greece Enters the EEC.
- Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer marry at St Pauls Cathederal.
- MTV starts broadcasting.
- Bucks Fizz win the Eurovision song contest.
We made a small jump from number 16 to 8 Derwen Road.
- Dolly the sheep is born.
- Cliff Richard is knighted.
- Starbucks launches the first Frappuccino.
We opened two new branches in Maesteg and Porthcawl.
- The world's biggest airport in Hong Kong is opened.
- Google is founded.
- The world's largest suspension bridge opens in Japan.
In April we opened a new branch in Port Talbot.
- The Euro is introduced.
- The Millennium Dome is opened.
- Barbie celebrates her 40th birthday.
We moved our Bridgend branch to Adare street.
- The World Cup is held in Brazil.
- Scotland votes against independence from the UK.
- Prince Harry Launches the Invictus games.
From humble beginnings, Regal Travel now has 22 expert team members and four branches on hand to find the ideal holiday for your personality. The tight-knit company has been at the heart of the local community for over three decades, providing one of a kind service that can only be truly experienced once you step into one of our welcoming branches. Each one of our friendly team members are not driven by sales and product, but driven by a vibrant passion for travel and experience. We are also driven by the relationships we have built with you over the years, many of which bring a smile to our faces.
We don’t consider ourselves a specialist in river cruise, luxury, long haul…the list goes on - because we can craft any holiday you desire, the years of expertise as an independent travel agency helps! We consider ourselves specialists in making your holiday dreams come true, no matter how big or small. We know that one size doesn’t fit all - everybody needs a fix of travel inspiration once in a while. So, why not pop into one of our branches for a chat?